Welcome to our website! Complete in Christ Ministries, Inc. is a network of Christians praying, worshiping, teaching and working through local churches. We are exhorting, healing and bringing deliverance through the power of God’s Word to encourage you in your faith and to help you to keep your faith strong during busy or challenging times. We hope you will find practical advise on this site. For more information about Complete In Christ Ministries, Inc., contact us at P.O. Box 42027, Baton Rouge, LA 70835 or leave us a note below. As president and founder of this organization, I invite you to follow us and share your thoughts. My husband, Minister Raymond Toulmon, and I wish to acknowledge and thank our pastor, Bishop Charles E. Wallace & First Lady Wallace of the Oasis Christian Church for their untiring love and leadership, and also to our entire OCC church family for their prayers and support. Our mission statement is included below. Click the “Follow” button to let us know you are listening. Thanks, Dr. Theresa Speight Toulmon
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- To present the teachings of the Bible to the wounded and brokenhearted in ways that are relevant to their circumstances and easy for them to grasp,
- To transform emotionally wounded and/or brokenhearted individuals into fruitful disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To build and strengthen intercessors and the ministry of intercessory prayer within local churches.
- To exhort, strengthen and encourage caregivers, community leaders, pastors and others who minister to the needs of the wounded and brokenhearted.
- To encourage, strengthen and restore joy to the wounded and brokenhearted through the power of praise and worship.
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.” (Isa 61:1-3 KJV).