This is a page for Christians who are praying for one another to overcome relationship failures in their lives or in the lives of their loved ones. Here are some comments and instructions that will help you to use this page effectively.
- The goal of this page is to “Reject Rejection” through the power of corporate prayer. We will pray daily in the name of Jesus for those who are hurting or who have been hurt by past relationships. If you or someone you love has been troubled by multiple divorces and/or relationship failures and dysfunction, join with us in praying daily for one another. You will find, that as you pray for others, God’s grace and mercy will increase in your own life.
- All participants are asked to read and meditate upon PSALM 118 DAILY.
- You may post comments and prayer requests.
- Click the “LIKE” button below, so that people who come to this page will know that many people are praying for them.
- Psalm 118 is printed below for your convenience. If you make each verse of this Psalm a prayer, a great deal of power will be released to you, and to the others who are praying in agreement to reject rejection. There is also a prayer at the end of this post that you can use if you need it. CLICK THE CATEGORY “REJECTING REJECTION!” to access audio messages to encourage you in this area.
118:1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!For His mercy endures forever. 2 Let Israel now say,”His mercy endures forever.” 3 Let the house of Aaron now say,”His mercy endures forever.” 4 Let those who fear the LORD now say,”His mercy endures forever.” 5 I called on the LORD in distress;The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place. 6 The LORD is on my side;I will not fear. What can man do to me? 7 The LORD is for me among those who help me;Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me. 8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. 10 All nations surrounded me,But in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. 11 They surrounded me,Yes, they surrounded me;But in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. 12 They surrounded me like bees;They were quenched like a fire of thorns;For in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. 13 You pushed me violently, that I might fall,But the LORD helped me. 14 The LORD is my strength and song,And He has become my salvation. 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous;The right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted;The right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 17 I shall not die, but live,And declare the works of the LORD. 18 The LORD has chastened me severely,But He has not given me over to death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness;I will go through them,And I will praise the LORD. 20 This is the gate of the LORD,Through which the righteous shall enter. 21 I will praise You,For You have answered me,And have become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. 23 This was the LORD’s doing;It is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day the LORD has made;We will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, I pray, O LORD;O LORD, I pray, send now prosperity. 26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!We have blessed you from the house of the LORD. 27 God is the LORD,And He has given us light;Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar. 28 You are my God, and I will praise You;You are my God, I will exalt You. 29 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!For His mercy endures forever. NKJV
Father, I come to you in Jesus’ Name, thanking You for your Word and for Your promises to us. I praise you for Your great Love and mercy. I repent for any sins, including the fear of humans and putting confidence in humans instead of in You. Cleanse my heart from these sins and help me to trust You completely. Be the Lord of my heart and heal any hurts from the past. Live in me and make me complete in Christ, so that I can love others and receive love from others without fear of failure. Your love never fails. In Jesus’ name, Amen.